2021Foreign trade self-built websiteof users will become more, and how foreign trade enterprisesBuild a B2B or B2C e-commerce website by yourselfWhat about avoiding putting all your business inside big websites like Alibaba and Made in China? It is very simple to achieve, using WordPress with WooCommerce can be done.
Introduction to WooCommerce
WooCommerce is an open source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small or large online merchants who use WordPress. The plugin was released on September 27, 2011 and is rapidly gaining popularity for its easy installation and customization as well as its free base product.
WooCommerce is also supported by a rich set of plugins that can be used to achieve more functionality, making it a relatively low cost solution for e-commerce sites.
How to use WooCommerce
1, in the WordPress website background, search for WooCommerce, and then installed to enable.
2. Run the store setup wizard and fill in the basic information of your own store.
3, WooCommerce is compatible with the mainstream payment methods, the default only comes with the following payment interfaces, you can extend the form of plug-ins to allow the store to support more payment methods.
4, the default will give you a few commonly used plug-ins, you can choose whether to install according to their actual situation.
5, will recommend you to install Jetpack this plug-in, Jetpack is an official WordPress optimization and security plug-ins, but domestic users need to hang proxy access if they visit.
6. Once set up, you can go to the dashboard to set up or create a product directly.
If you don't have WooCommerce admin installed the first time you post a product, you'll be reminded to install it once more. If you're planning to use WooCommerce for e-commerce transactions, you can install it, or if you're just using it to display your products, you can leave it installed.
The part circled in red in the image below is the WooCommerce settings area, so you can learn about each of them yourself.
In this way, you can easily build a cross-border e-commerce website using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- How to add products in WooCommerce tutorial
- How to set up a WooCommerce foreign trade site to receive payments
For more tutorial articles related to the use of WooCommerce, please visit.WooCommerce Tutorials Category
Regarding cross-border e-commerce websites, you may also be interested in the following.
- WordPress multifunctional WooCommerce mall theme: Cerato
- WordPress automatic card issuance plugin: License Manager for WooCommerce
- 5 WordPress WooCommerce WeChat Paypal payment plugins recommended
- 5 WordPress Send Inquiry Plugins_WooCommerce Email Inquiry Button
- Which is better for e-commerce websites with Magento, Shopify or BigCommerce