SiteGroun is one of the official recommended hosting providers for WordPress. This article describes how to create multiple websites by binding new domains on top of SiteGround.
If you have not yet purchased SiteGround, please refer first to the previous article at
- Foreign trade WordPress web hosting SiteGround registration tutorial
- SiteGround One-Click WordPress Website Installation Tutorial
The number of websites that can be created by SiteGround varies depending on the package you purchase, and the following will teach youHow to create another website by binding a new domain or subdomain in SiteGround.
SiteGround new interface to add subdomains tutorial
①、After logging into the SiteGround backend, click SITE TOOLS to enter the website tools inside.
②. Click Subdomains under the DOMAIN menu to add a subdomain, or click Parked Domains to add a different domain.
Here is a demonstration of adding a subdomain to buildMultilingual website.
Correction: The Parked Domains mentioned in the above diagram is to achieve multiple domains pointing to the same website, not to add a new website using a new domain name.
③After adding, click the Install & Manage button inside the WORDPRESS menu on the left to install, select the domain name you just added, then set up the user account, and you can install it.
Tip: If the website is still not open, then it is usually because the domain name resolution has not yet taken effect.
SiteGround old interface to add subdomains tutorial
I. Switch to the cPanel panel after logging into the backend
Second, click the Subdomains button
Third, add your subdomain and submit it.
Fourth, if your domain name DNS server resolves to siteground, then wait for it to take effect.
If it doesn't resolve over, then you need to manually add the subdomain to resolve to your siteground IP address.
Installing a brand new website with a new domain name
If you want to install a brand new website on top of SiteGround using a brand new domain name, then please refer to the public article published by Milkman for the method.
This entry is part 6 of 20 in the series: SiteGround教程
- SiteGround Hosting WordPress website automatically upgraded how to restore
- SiteGround application independent ip graphic tutorial
- What is the meaning of CPU Time Usage in SiteGround? Why is there an exclamation point?
- SiteGround with Avada built on the theme image does not show the problem of troubleshooting
- How to transfer a domain name to SiteGround (Domain Transfer Tutorial)
- SiteGround tutorial for adding a new domain name to install a second website
- SiteGround Setup Free SSL Certificate Tutorial (New Panel Applicable)
- SiteGround vs Bluehost, why I recommend SG's servers
- SiteGround change machine room tutorial_SiteGround which machine room is good
- SiteGround domain transfer to other registrars tutorial (using Namesilo as an example)
- How to use SG Optimizer to optimize the speed of your site on SiteGround
- SiteGround can refund you if you are not satisfied and refund policy
- How to view SiteGround server IP and DNS and resolve domain names
- SiteGround Web Hosting Manual Website and Database Backup Tutorial with cPanel
- How to transfer a domain name registered with SiteGround to another service provider (domain transfer out)
- What is the reason why WordPress installed by SiteGround cannot install plugins and themes?
- How to move from Bluehost to SiteGround, All-In-One WP Migration tutorial
- SiteGround free domain name enterprise mailbox use tutorial
- SiteGround's method and steps to enable Memcached acceleration
- SiteGround Add FTP Account_Tutorial_Reasons for Connection Failure